Ranger Point Muzzle Brakes
RPP's new Bad Brake offers three practical functions in a wicked slick design:
1) the radial ports reduce felt recoil
2) the vortex channels suppress muzzle
3) the sharp trident prongs provide a last line of defense against aggressive critters. Just in case you catch a bad break.
* Tough, stress proof steel construction
* Reduces recoil and muzzle flash
* Not a one-size-fits-all. Designed for optimal performance and accuracy with individual calibers.
* Available for .223 (1/2x28 tpi), 6.5mm (5/8x24tpi), and .308 (5/8x24 tpi).
* .750" diameter x 2"L fits most AR barrels without professional installation.
* Custom calibers and applications available. Call for a quote.
Price: $95/blued steel $110/stainless
Available today in our online store.